- 1 kg of beef
- 2 ltr of water
- 250 grams of coconut milk
- a lot of oil for frying
- 10 red onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 grain toasted hazelnut
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning dishes
- salt to taste
- Boil meat in water until tender and the water runs out.
- Lift and hit - beat the meat until the stretch and easily broken down.
- Insert the meat back into the pan with spices and coconut milk.
- Boil over low heat, with occasional stirring until the coconut milk runs out.
- Lift the meat and mash until smooth.
- Heat oil and fry the meat until the dry.
- Squeeze the fried meat to remove the oil.
- Abon can be stored up to 3 weeks.